Please note that if you are going to be earlier or later than the time specified on your booking form you need to call us 30 minutes in advance to ensure we will have a driver to meet you promptly.
- You will be met by one of Terminals Parking Luton\’s uniformed drivers at the designated Meet and Greet Point, situated in the Short Term car park.
- Please remember to hand the driver the ticket you get as you enter the car park so that he/she can get out of the car park.
- The driver will check your vehicle with you for any damage and record the mileage. He/she will then ask you to sign the paperwork to confirm handover of your vehicle. Your vehicle will be driven to our car park which has 24 hour security patrol, CCTV and has a security fence with lockable gates.
- Please note that Terminals Parking Luton requests that you only hand over your car keys as we cannot accept any responsibility for house keys etc.
- Please be aware that there is a strict 10 minute waiting time in the Meet and Greet area.
- Once you have your luggage and are ready to collect your car please call us on number provided in the confirmation e-mail or the number that sent the text message so that our driver can come and meet you at the designated Meet and Greet area in the Short Term car park.
- Again please be aware that there is a strict 10 minute waiting time in the designated Meet and Greet area therefore it is essential that you do not call your driver until you are ready to come out.
- The driver will check your car with you and ask you to sign that you are happy with its condition. He may ask to see some ID to make sure that we are returning the right car to the right person.
- You will have to pay £3.00 cash to the driver and he will validate the exit ticket for you. If you wish to pay this yourself to the airport directly then airport car park will charge £7.00